About Midwest Dental Center
Dr. Kendrick and the Midwest Dental Center staff welcome you and your entire family to our office!
Dr. Steven Kendrick founded Midwest Dental Center to provide effective, comprehensive dental care to patients in and around the Midwest City area. Our caring staff is prepared to assist you along the path to oral wellness from the moment you call us to schedule your appointment. We’d like to get to know you on a personal level because we feel that having a connection with each patient allows us to provide more effective care. We want to help you improve the health of your teeth and gums, and our office is equipped with technology which can benefit you during your treatments. If you’d like to experience quality dentistry, please call Midwest Dental Center today.
To provide world-class dental care for the people of our community at PPO prices. It's possible for our state-of-the-art dentistry can be affordable to all. We want to help make difficult things easy for our patients to understand. If you're confused about any aspect of your care, please ask our team for clarification.
We want you to be comfortable at all times in our office. We try to keep our waiting room and examination rooms at a moderate temperature, but if you’re feeling a little chilly, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the Midwest Dental Center staff for a blanket. Additionally, we have pillows for when your comfort level needs a little boost. Dr. Kendrick and our staff works hard to create a warm and welcoming environment for all of our patients.
Technology at Midwest Dental Center
- Intraoral cameras help us show you areas of concern while we examine your mouth. We’ll hook up the camera to a chairside monitor so that you can see any potential problems that call for closer examination or treatment.
- Midwest Dental Center chooses to take images of your mouth and teeth by using digital X-rays rather than traditional equipment. This can reduce your exposure to X-rays by as much as 90 percent!
- Dental lasers may sound intimidating, but they can actually be used for simple procedures. Lasers make our treatments more sterile and safe, effectively preventing harm.
- Cone beam technology lets the staff of Midwest Dental Center take 3D images of the mouth, jaw, and teeth. This improves our ability to select an effective dentistry procedure for our patients’ needs. We're one of only two practices in the area that has this technology!
- If you’re hesitant about receiving a certain procedure, we can create a wax-up model of your teeth and show you how your oral function or form could be improved with our assistance.
- We can use the Zeiss PROergo dental microscope to illuminate and zoom in on hard-to-see areas of your mouth. This advanced technology enables us to notice every detail of your procedure to increase our efficiency and increase visibility.
- PRF bone grafting during a tooth extraction is a state-of-the-art technology utilized at our practice. Before a necessary extraction, we'll perform a simple blood draw, convert it into healing, usable materials, and pack it into the extraction site. It can help speed up the recovery process, and it's safe because the cells came from your own body.
If you have any questions, please ask the Midwest Dental Center team. We want you to be fully informed at all times during your care. Please call our practice to schedule an appointment. If the thought of going to the dentist makes you nervous, please ask about our sedation dentistry techniques. We see patients from Midwest City, Oklahoma City, Del City, and nearby Oklahoma towns.