September 8, 2015
If you’ve got a cavity, there’s no way around it — it’s got to be filled. Leaving tooth decay untreated leads to even more serious problems down the road, like root canals or teeth that need to be pulled. There’s no way around it: the simplest way to deal with decay is to face it now, and get a filling.
You don’t have an option in getting a filling, but you do have options in what the filling is made out of. These days, you don’t have to fill your mouth with silver and gold — and we want you to know that you shouldn’t. At Midwest Dental Center, we use composite fillings, also known as tooth-colored fillings, to give you a high-quality fix that looks just like your natural tooth.
September 3, 2015
Maybe you know Dr. Kendrick as your own trusted dentist in Midway City — but did you know he’s an expert in little smiles, too? That’s right. Dr. Kendrick knows how crucial good dental care is for Oklahomans of all ages, and that’s why he begins seeing little patients at the age of two or three, once all of their primary teeth have erupted. That may seem a little young for a trip to the dentist, but tooth decay can begin with your child’s very first tooth.
January 17, 2015
Do you need a smile overhaul? When it comes to dental care, nobody’s perfect. Despite our best intentions, sometimes dental decay and gum disease can damage our healthy teeth and gums. That’s why Dr. Kendrick offers preventative and restorative dental care. Restorative dentistry gives us a “second chance” to take care of our natural teeth and preserve our smiles. Midwest Dental Center offers a comprehensive selection of restorative treatments to get you smiling again. Make your restorative dentistry appointment with Dr. Kendrick today to renew the natural beauty and function of your teeth. Midwest Dental Center is trusted by families throughout Midwest City, OK, Del City, Oklahoma City, Choctaw, and the surrounding communities.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry describes any procedure or treatment to repair broken, infected, or otherwise damaged teeth, gums, and tissue.
What Are Your Restorative Dentistry Options?
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are fast becoming the preferred choice for patients with missing teeth. Implants are permanently placed in the jaw to prevent painful and embarrassing shifting of tooth restorations.
- CEREC One-visit Crowns: CEREC crowns can be designed, fabricated, and permanently placed in just one short visit thanks to new digital technologies.
- Fillings: Metal or tooth-colored dental fillings can restore teeth that have been damaged by cavities or dental injury.
- Crown and Bridge Therapy: When one of your teeth becomes severely damaged or decayed, a dental crown can act as a protective cover, strengthening the tooth for normal functioning and preventing further deterioration. For multiple missing teeth, dental bridges can literally “bridge the gap” over your remaining teeth.
- Root Canals: Infected and inflamed tissue in the tooth pulp (inner tooth) can cause severe pain and discomfort, eventually leading to tooth extraction. Root canal therapy can safely and effectively remove infected tissues and restore the tooth to normal functioning.
Remember it’s never too late to transform your smile with quality restorative dental treatment. Make an appointment with Dr. Kendrick for the restorative dental care you need today. Midwest Dental Center provides comprehensive restorative dentistry services to patients of all ages throughout Midwest City, OK, Del City, Oklahoma City, Choctaw, and nearby areas.