Who We Are
Dr. Steven Kendrick founded Midwest City Dental Center to provide effective, comprehensive dental care to patients in and around the Midwest City area. Our caring staff is prepared to assist you along the path to oral wellness from the moment you call us to schedule your appointment. We’d like to get to know you on a personal level — we feel that having a connection with each patient allows us to provide more effective care. We want to help you improve the health of your teeth and gums, and our dental office is equipped with the latest dental technology. If you’d like to experience quality dentistry, please call Midwest City Dental Center today.
To provide world-class dental care for the people of our community at PPO prices. It's possible for our state-of-the-art dentistry to be affordable to all. We want to help make difficult concepts easy to understand — so if you're confused about any aspect of your care, please ask our team for clarification.
We also work to ensure you are comfortable in our dental office. We try to keep our waiting room and examination rooms at a moderate temperature, but if you’re feeling a little chilly, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the Midwest City Dental Center staff for a blanket. We also have pillows for when your comfort level needs a little boost. Dr. Kendrick and our staff work hard to create a warm and welcoming environment for all of our patients.
Technology at Midwest City Dental Center
- Intraoral cameras help us show you areas of concern while we examine your mouth. We’ll hook up the camera to a chairside monitor so that you can see any potential problems that call for closer examination or treatment.
- Midwest City Dental Center chooses to take images of your mouth and teeth by using digital x-rays rather than traditional equipment. This can reduce your exposure to x-rays by as much as 90 percent!
- Dental lasers may sound intimidating, but they can actually be used for simple procedures. Lasers make our treatments more sterile and safe, preventing harm.
- Cone beam technology lets the staff of Midwest City Dental Center take 3D images of the mouth, jaw, and teeth. This improves our ability to select an effective dentistry procedure for our patients’ needs. We're one of only two dental offices in the area that has this technology!
- If you’re hesitant about receiving a certain procedure, we can create a wax-up model of your teeth and show you how your oral function or form could be improved with our assistance.
- We can use the Zeiss PROergo dental microscope to illuminate and zoom in on hard-to-see areas of your mouth. This advanced technology enables us to notice every detail of your procedure to increase our efficiency and increase visibility.
- PRF bone grafting during a tooth extraction is a state-of-the-art technology utilized at our dental office. Before a necessary extraction, we'll perform a simple blood draw, convert it into healing, usable materials, and pack it into the extraction site. PRF bone grafting can help speed up the recovery process, and it's safe because the cells came from your own body.
We Love our Community
At Midwest City Dental Center, we understand that a dentist needs to care about his patients not only when they are in the chair, but outside of the dental office as well. Dr. Steven Kendrick grew up and attended school in Oklahoma and his strong work ethic comes from his mom and dad and the small town he grew up in. His caring attitude and love for Oklahoma shows with the charity work that he is involved with. Midwest City Dental Center works with Positive Tomorrow's, a program that provides free dental care to homeless children in the area. We also work with the Mid-Del Art Guild to showcase the fantastic artwork from local artists.